1. No need for skilled workers:
- Pre-engineered steel buildings are designed and installed very simply so they do not need skilled and high-volume labor.
-So the cost of labor is also lower than that of traditional houses
-The source of materials for a level 4 prefabricated house is mainly steel, brain nails and some other materials.
3. Construction time:
-The short construction time is a prominent advantage compared to the usual construction methods.
- Instead of taking a few months or a few years for traditional construction, it can be completed in a few weeks or even a few days.
-Due to the design and installation available in the area then bring to the place needed and assemble completely.
4. High competition level:
-Because the price is low due to materials as well as human resources, this is a method chosen by many customers
- Not only that, the quality and structure of continental resistance of the house over time as well as weather is highly durable.
5. In addition, there are a number of advantages: easy to expand the scale of the house and synchronize with other projects, maximizing the function in the most effective way.